Paying Your Rent

house made of  money

For tenants convenience the association has a variety of ways to pay your rent. Click the picture for ways to pay your rent


The Association has a Welfare Rights Officer who can check your entitlement to benefits and help with claims and appeals. It may be that you are entitled to Housing Benefit or Universal Credit and have not been claiming. Perhaps you have had problems with benefit claims which have led to rent arrears. Help is available to resolve these issues. Contact our welfare team by calling 0141 578 0200 or email us: